Church and Family History Research Assistance for Gilliam County, Oregon



Friendship Church was organized in 1885, in the vicinity of Mayville, with eight charter members, viz., James C. Turnidge and wife, A. D. Morgan and wife, R. B. Tucker and wife, James Thornton, and John Pigg. The presbytery was composed of Elder J. A. Bullack, moderator, and T. G. Flanary, clerk.


Morgan, Pigg, Thornton, Tucker, Turnidge (very incomplete list due to loss of records).

Go Back to the Primitive Baptist Library Page

Go Back to the Family History Assistance Page

Copyright c. 2001. All rights reserved. The Primitive Baptist Library.

This page maintained by: Robert Webb - (